[eclipselink-users] Eclipse NativeClient plugin

Hi all, I'm completely new to eclipse development and I wanted to know how I
could configure eclipse so that I can achieve a similar result to this

CC=/opt/nacl/bin/nacl-gcc  CXX=/opt/nacl/bin/nacl-gcc
AR=/opt/nacl/bin/nacl-ar make

in the compiling process (in practice I want to change the compiler and the
ar).
I also would like to make eclipse load an external makefile. Thanks a lot in
advance! Check the google nativeclient project at
http://code.google.com/p/nativeclient  http://code.google.com/p/nativeclient
.