Re: [eclipselink-users] What cause this exception

Joel,
Please just post code samples/traces inline instead of as attachments,
many people aren't going to go through the trouble of downloading
attachments.

Anyway, looks like it's having a problem deserializing UsemeSession
from your @Basic mapping on ProjectRegistration.

I don't have any experience with using @Basic, what's the relationship
in your model between ProjectRegistration and UsemeSession? A
OneToOne? OneToMany?

Thanks,
Tim