Re: re[eclipselink-users] cursive parent-children relationship cached in a single fetch

Thanks very much for the response James. This is probably a RTFM, but I'd really appreciate a pointer on where to start with that. Were you me would you consider a custom indirection container and an checking the onBuild (or whatever it is) event? Or does EclipseLink have some sort of 'custom populator' infrastructure I can tie into? Or am I making this too hard - I assumed doing the dumbest thing and setting the children doesn't really work well since it 'dirties' the object?