RE: [eclipselink-users] Location of build.properties

Gili,
	See trunk>build.xml and the build.properties precedence order.

<project name="trunk" default="build" basedir=".">
    <dirname  property="trunk.build.location" file="${ant.file.trunk}"/>
    <!-- Allows a user to overide certain user specific properties. -->
    <property file="${user.home}/build.properties"/>
    <property file="./build.properties"/>

	If you override properties in your own build.properties file you will not need to modify the secondary one in the trunk.

	The <user-home> ie: in windows
		"C:\Documents and Settings\mfobrien\build.properties
		where I am overriding jdbc.driver.jar as

		jdbc.driver.jar=c:/view_w34/jlib/ojdbc14_102.jar

	You may also want to override database settings in your own test.properties as well for things like the following
		db.platform=org.eclipse.persistence.platform.database.oracle.OraclePlatform

	thank you
	/michael