Re: [eclipselink-users] Updates on Database not being picked up via eclipselink

Do you have cascade.type=ALL set on the relationship? If you don't
have that, just adding to the child list won't work.

Also if you're new to Eclipselink in RCP check out my blog post for a
working example and some best (as in they seem to work in a production
system) practices.

http://www.weheartcode.com/2008/08/27/eclipselink-in-j2se-rcp-applications/

./tch