Re: [eclipselink-users] Eclipselink 1.1-M4 create OSGI EntityManagerFactory

Hi Erasmo,

A good way to get started with EclipseLink and OSGi is by looking at our RCP demo. It creates an EntityManager using OSGi and does some simple queries.

The instructions about how to use it our in the examples folder of our SVN view. Here is a link to the file so you can see it.

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewsvn/index.cgi/trunk/examples/org.eclipse.persistence.example.jpa.rcp.comics/ReadMe.txt?root=RT_Eclipselink&view=log

  All the instructions you need can be found in that file.

-Tom

http://wiki.eclipse.org/SVN_Howto

Erasmo wrote:
Does anybody knows how to create an EntityManagerFactory under osgi using eclipselink milestone 4? It looks like the old PersistentProvider.createEntityManagerFactory is dead or something, because its commanded to throw an exception if someone calls its code. Any tester outthere working with M4?

Any help appreciated.