Re: [eclipselink-users] EclipseLink 1.0.1 on Glassfish V2R2 - issue with target-server

Thx,

Already tried to relocate eclipselink.jar to $GLASSFISH_HOME/lib. This
gets me a bit further, but not far enough. The next error message I get
is:

"...PersistenceUnitInfo image-bank has transactionType JTA, but doesnt
have jtaDataSource...."

I'm using Spring 2.5.5 JPA functionality 'so' my persistence.xml doesn't
declare any datasource. This works without a problem on Glassfish V3
Prelude - somehow it does not on V2UR2.

Any other pointers that would help me?
-J.