From: eclipselink-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of James Sutherland
Sent: Mon 9/22/2008 3:46 PM
To: eclipselink-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [eclipselink-users] Logging SQL results

ALL is the same as FINEST, EclipseLink never logs the results, as this could
generate a lot of stuff.  I agree it is sometimes useful though, so feel
free to log a bug for this.  You can log the results yourself using a
SessionEventListener (postExecuteQuery()).

cowwoc wrote:

> Ah! :) Can someone please add this to the documentation?
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Examples/JPA/Logging doesn't mention
> this logging level or what extra it will log.
>
> Thanks,
> Gili
>

> Thomas Paradies wrote:
>>
>> Gili,
>>
>> set eclipselink.logging.level to the finest level (ALL).
>>
>> Thomas

-----
---
http://www.eclipse.org/eclipselink/