Re: [eclipselink-users] OSGi: Comics DB CRUD example updated

There is not another solution yet for OSGi, people are working on the
sharing of entities over bundle barriers though. Also, you can take
this example and refactor it to make it more modular.

We use this method for 2 or 3 RCP app's supporting about a hundered
users in a business environment and the only code reuse we run into is
Entity Objects.

We have a common EntityManagerFactoryFactory that knows how to config
an EntityManagerFactory as well as common "Model" classes that contain
common methods such as selectAll, getNamedQueryResults, save, isDirty,
etc.

Thanks for the feedback though,we also look forward to being able to
share entities via OSGi, however I don't believe this limitation makes
EL unusable for many usecases.

./tch