[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[eclipselink-users] Package Change for 2 Public Classes
- From: Tom Ware <tom.ware@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 13:26:28 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Thunderbird 126.96.36.199 (Windows/20080708)
The following classes will change package in the fix for bug 243265.
- This class may be specified as a property to your JPA persistence unit, or in
your EclipseLink project XML or Class.
- Proposed new package: org.eclipse.persistence.platform.database
- This class would only be used for people using DirectToXMLTypeMapping in their
- Proposed new package: org.eclipse.persistence.mappings.xdb
These changes will occur in all future releases of EclipseLink including the
upcoming 1.0.1 patch.
Several other classes are changing package, but they are internal classes.
Take a look at the bug for more details:
I will send another email when the change has been made.