Re: [eclipselink-users] Does OSGI work?

Yes it works great. We have been using it in an internal business app
since version .7 or so.

There is an official proof of concept app
http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Development/OSGi_Proof_of_Concept

 and we put out a demo that uses the same derby DB that you  can get
at the above link, to download our CRUD/Editor based example that you
can download at:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/attachment.cgi?id=95677

If you have any questions at all about getting an osgi eclipselink app
running, just ask here and we can help you out.

Thanks,
Tim