Re: [eclipselink-users] Insertable=false only being respected if updated=false also present

The default values I'm using are special to the DB vendor, so they
have to be set on the DB side. I think I'll file a bug, since it seems
like it should work either-or by my reading of the JPA spec.

Thanks for the reply.

./tch