From: Mohsen Saboorian [mailto:mohsens@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2008 4:18 AM
To: EclipseLink User Discussions
Subject: [eclipselink-users] Customizable Query Result Sorter

Hi,

I have a JPA query with IN statement. Something like this: SELECT e
FROM Entity e WHERE e.id IN (3, 1, 2). I want to keep result order
same as the order specified in IN statement.

1. Is there any special hint to return this query in the same order as
specified in IN, i.e. row1.id = 3, row2.id = 1, row3.id = 2?
2. Is this possible to write a customized query result sorter in EclipseLink?

Thanks,
Mohsen.