[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [eclipselink-users] JPA Eclipse Plugins vs JDev Toplink
- From: "Frans Thamura" <frans@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 06:42:53 +0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 7:12 PM, Gaurav Malhotra
> Use best of both the world.
> I used JDev to generate my entities i.e. JPA entities (Cool feature so
> called =)
> and for the rest I used Eclipse/DALI
this is cool steps also
can share the step
but that will be cool if directly on eclipse, will dali have this
feature in the future?
why.. i want this..
1. eclipse have more container support than JDev
2. JDev sounds like just oracle IDE for ADF run on OC4J and Weblogic,
which JBoss also there, but is there JBoss programmer use JDev???
the ADF is propietary on JSF, and US$ 5000 to deploy outside OC4J,
but the Toplink Wizard is amazing..