Re: [eclipselink-users] org.hibernate.criterion.Example equivalent in Eclipselink

The link was missing the last ")",

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Introduction_to_EclipseLink_Expressions_(ELUG)
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Introduction_to_EclipseLink_Expressions_(ELUG)

Expressions and possibly QueryByExample sounds what you are looking for.

Gaurav Malhotra wrote:

> I get the following messgae when I click on the link
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/Introduction_to_EclipseLink_Expressions_(ELUG)
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/Introduction_to_EclipseLink_Expressions_(ELUG)
>

> There is currently no text in this page, you can search for this page
> title in other pages or edit this page.
>

> Gaurav Malhotra wrote:
>>
>>  In Hibernate I use to write the following generic code and utilize
>> hibernates org.hibernate.criterion.Example.
>>
>> http://www.hibernate.org/hib_docs/v3/api/org/hibernate/criterion/Example.html
>>
>>  public List<T> findByExample(T exampleCriteria) {
>>   final T t = exampleCriteria;
>>   List<T> list = (List<T>) getJpaTemplate().execute(new JpaCallback() {
>>    public Object doInJpa(javax.persistence.EntityManager em)
>>      throws javax.persistence.PersistenceException {
>>     final Example example = Example.create(t).excludeZeroes();
>>
>>     Criteria criteria = ((Session) em.getDelegate())
>>       .createCriteria(t.getClass()).add(example)
>>       .setResultTransformer(Criteria.DISTINCT_ROOT_ENTITY);
>>
>>     return criteria.list();
>>    }
>>   });
>>   return list;