    *From:* BalaKrishna Penugonda [mailto:balakrishna.mca@xxxxxxxxx]
    *Sent:* Tuesday, July 22, 2008 2:04 PM
    *To:* EclipseLink User Discussions
    *Cc:* eclipselink-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
    *Subject:* [eclipselink-dev] Problem with converted deployment xmls

Hi All,
Today I have converted some deployment xmls from Toplink to
eclipselink using packageRename utility. I did see some difference
between the converted xmls using packageRename utility and the
deployment file that is generated using eclipselink workbench
(imported from oracle10.1.3 mwp file)
I am not able to load xmls that are migrated and having type
conversions in it..
File containing type-conversion generated using packageRename
Utility (Not able to load successfully using eclipselink)
<attribute-mapping xsi:type="*type-conversion-mapping*">
<attribute-name>repriceRatesFlag</attribute-name>
<field table="OFFER_INSTNC" name="REPRICE_RATES_FLG"
xsi:type="column"/>
*<converter xsi:type="type-conversion-converter">
* <object-class>java.lang.String</object-class>
<data-class>java.lang.Integer</data-class>
</converter>
</attribute-mapping>
File generated using eclipselink workbench ( able to load
successfully and able to add descriptors to clientSession
<attribute-mapping xsi:type="*direct-mapping*">
<attribute-name>repriceRatesFlag</attribute-name>
<field table="OFFER_INSTNC" name="REPRICE_RATES_FLG"
xsi:type="column"/>
*<converter xsi:type="type-conversion-converter">
* <object-class>java.lang.String</object-class>
<data-class>java.lang.Integer</data-class>
</converter>
</attribute-mapping>
Please fix the above issue or suggest me any alternative to resolve
the issue.