Re: [eclipselink-users] Problem with converted deployment xmls

It should be "direct-mapping", "type-conversion-mapping" was deprecated in
TopLink 10.1.3.  You can change it manually, or edit the Package Renamer's
"package-rename.properties" file and add the line,

type-conversion-mapping=direct-mapping

Please log a bug to have this patched. (also should convert
object-type-mapping, serialized-object-mapping).

Balakrishna wrote:

> Hi All,
>
>     Today I have converted some deployment xmls from Toplink to
> eclipselink
> using packageRename utility.   I did see some difference between the
> converted xmls using packageRename utility and the deployment file that is
> generated using eclipselink workbench (imported from oracle10.1.3 mwp
> file)
>
>     I am not able to load xmls that are migrated and having type
> conversions
> in it..
>

>  File containing type-conversion generated using packageRename Utility
> (Not
> able to load successfully using eclipselink)
>        <attribute-mapping xsi:type="*type-conversion-mapping*">
>                <attribute-name>repriceRatesFlag</attribute-name>
>                <field table="OFFER_INSTNC" name="REPRICE_RATES_FLG"
> xsi:type="column"/>
>                *<converter xsi:type="type-conversion-converter">
> *                  <object-class>java.lang.String</object-class>
>                   <data-class>java.lang.Integer</data-class>
>                </converter>
>             </attribute-mapping>
>
> File generated using eclipselink workbench ( able to load successfully and
> able to add descriptors to clientSession
>
>           <attribute-mapping xsi:type="*direct-mapping*">
>                <attribute-name>repriceRatesFlag</attribute-name>
>                <field table="OFFER_INSTNC" name="REPRICE_RATES_FLG"
> xsi:type="column"/>
>                  *<converter xsi:type="type-conversion-converter">
> *                  <object-class>java.lang.String</object-class>
>                   <data-class>java.lang.Integer</data-class>
>                  </converter>
>             </attribute-mapping>
>
>  Please fix the above issue or suggest me any alternative to resolve the
> issue.

-----
---
http://www.eclipse.org/eclipselink/