[eclipselink-users] Re: dynamic entity example code: one Entity Manager for both static and dynamic entities?

Hi,

so i have continued experimenting and have found that i inheritance is not yet supported?

but should be able to fix my inheritence issue by creating a standard static entity and having normal relations and inheritence and the create a dynamic entity using this technique but using the same key as the static entity.. (which results in a joined table layout)

** one other question that i have is with the entity manager.. is it possible to use the one entityManager for both dynamic and static entities?

i have tried using the dynamic emf to get the em and this works great for the dynamic entities however when i try to use this to persist a standard static entity then

persistStandardEntityTest FAILED!!
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Object: entity.Unit@c3b70f is not a known entity type. at org .eclipse .persistence .internal .sessions .UnitOfWorkImpl.registerNewObjectForPersist(UnitOfWorkImpl.java:3817)

just wondering once again if i have over looked something? it has no knowledge of the standard static entities and the annotations?

would anyone have some advice on how to merge the two or make the dynamic entity manager find info on the static entities?

thanks,

-lachlan