[eclipselink-users] EclipseLink, DbUnit and In Memory Db

Hello all,

I want to test my JPA DAO Impl classes.

The idea is to test this with dbunit, and an in memory database like hsqldb to speed up the tests. I want to configure and overwrite the test database settings in java, so I can leave the original persistence.xml file intact with the "production settings".

Or is it better to have 2 different persistence.xml files. One for my tests and one for "production"?

Does anyone has a working setup or has some tips for me how to set this up?

Thanks,
Leon

Back to the top