[eclipselink-users] using dynamic entities example code

Hi,

I have a question regarding dynamic entities (which i think is awesome, and helps answer an issue that has had me trolling the net for the last few weeks, and thus led me to Eclipselink, not to mention increased performance which i am also looking forward too).. I am just trying to run some of the example code however running into an issue with :

// This root URL config should go away when bug 225321 is fixed
puInfo.setPersistenceUnitRootUrl(new URL("file:/C:/Eclipse/EclipseLink/ trunk/examples/org.eclipse.persistence.example.jpa.dynamic/classes/"));

I am just wondering what the url is meant to be pointing at in particular?

any help would be great,

thanks,

-lachlan

Back to the top