Re: re[eclipselink-users] ading entities as other writes to the database happen

I'm using

OC4J as my server
Eclipselink as my jpa provider
Spring to inject the container managed entity manager and the JTA
transactions.

I think that using the serializable isolation level on the transaction would
achieve our requirements.

Richard