[eclipselink-users] Re: M10 osgi distribution workaround (bad xml rpc zip)

A colleague of mine just informed me he had to do the whole cycle, but
was able to leave the xml-rpc zip in there, so false alarm on that :)

But apparently the starting up eclipse once without the dropins is
required to update these things. So hopefully it still saves someone
some trouble.

/tim

--
./tch