From: Balakrishna [mailto:balakrishna.mca@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 10:41 AM
To: eclipselink-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipselink-dev] Getting error while running packageRename
batch file.

Hi All,

     Today i dounloaded eclipselink-incubation-1.0M8.zip file and when i am
running command "packageRename Souce Destdir", I am getting
NoClassDefFoundError.

utilities/MigrateTopLinkToEclipseLink

when i extract jars, i could not find  MigrateToplinkToEclipseLink class.
Could you please let me know any other jar containing the class has to be
added to the class path..

Thanks,
Balakrishna.