|Re: [eclipselink-users] Stack overflow in generating project.xml|
Hi Neil, Thanks for the response! I discovered that I could get rid of the infinite loop if I rename the type from foo:NamedType to foo:abcNamedType (basically create a new name that doesn't already exist). It appears that EclipseLink is not following the namespace prefix properly. I added the bug here: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=235205 Thanks, Polly Neil Hauge wrote: > > > Hi Polly, > > It's likely that you have hit a bug in the Workbench. Thank you for > the detailed info and examples. We will look into this and get back > to > you. > > To ensure that this particular issue is tracked, it would be helpful if > you could enter a bug against the EclipseLink Utility component in > bugzilla. Just include the information you have provided in your > mailing list posts. > > https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi (you will find EclipseLink > under the Technology project (for now)) > > Thanks, > > Neil > > > -- View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Stack-overflow-in-generating-project.xml-tp17566906p17608616.html Sent from the EclipseLink - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Back to the top