Re: [eclipselink-users] MOXy: Inheritance hierarchy for classes?

Ah, I got it now!  I see the inherited attributes in the tree.  Thank you so
much for your help.

I also finally found the documentation that I have been looking for that
describes these screens:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Using_Workbench_(ELUG)

I had clicked on the Help link inside the WorkBench, but it took me to the
top-level  http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/UserGuide site , and I never
found the user guide for the WorkBench.  Now I don't have to stumble around
as much.  :)

Thanks!

--Polly