[eclipselink-users] named query + skip null parameters

Hello

I have a named query with three parameters.

These parameters are search parameters and can be null.

When I don't set the parameter in my DAO I get the following error: "Query argument productName not found in the list of parameters provided during query execution"

Is there a way to ignore the null parameters in my named query and only use the parameters that are not null?

Leon

Back to the top