Re: [eclipselink-users] EclipseLink JPA and Second Level Cache

Yep, I think it's almost the same because the codebase of EclipseLink was contributed from TopLink. You can use it with JPA as well.
The following documentations will be useful for you.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/UserGuide/Caching_with_EclipseLink_(ELUG)
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Using_EclipseLink_JPA_Extensions_(ELUG)#Using_EclipseLink_JPA_Extensions_for_Entity_Caching

HTH
-Wonseok