From: eclipselink-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipselink-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Wonseok Kim
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 2:29 AM
To: eclipselink-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipselink-users] properties typo in User Guide and new search engine for entire EclipseLink wiki

Hello,

I found some typo? in User Guide.

eclipselink.session-xml -> should be eclipselink.sessions-xml (s after session)
session.xml -> sessions.xml

http://www.google.com/cse?cx=016171230611334810008%3A8qajdsud9zq&q=%22session-xml%22&sa=Search

EclipseLinkProperties -> PersistenceUnitProperties (eclipse.persistence.jpa.config.PersistenceUnitProperties is current configuration class in the trunk)

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Using_EclipseLink_JPA_Extensions_(ELUG)

Should I fix them by myself?

I found Google custom search is very useful (thanks Rick). But this is limited to just User Guide. So I created another one which searches in the entire EclipseLink wiki.
http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=002128250543942842320%3Aqffgtrd2s3k&hl=en

Also it would be more useful if this is embedded in the wiki page itself. I will try later~

Cheers,
-Wonseok

Back to the top