Re: [eclipselink-users] EclipseLink in RCP

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 2:16 AM, Shaun Smith <shaun.smith@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
For those interested in using EclipseLink in RCP, I've put a very simple example up on the wiki: http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Examples/JPA/RCP  It assumes you're an RCP developer and just want some simple "getting started" info.  Once we get EclipseLink as OSGi bundles the approach described in this example will be obsolete--but it fills the gap for now.

we have a small project using swing, and  use hibernate :)

we are moving to injected version using spring

i think that is good if we can use the IoC between RCP and EclipseLink, or may be we can use not only RCP, Netbeans Platform, Swing or standalone SWT.

any idea to implement this?