Re: [eclipselink-users] No Persistence provider for EntityManager - Error when using EclipseLink

Hello Alex,
What application server are you running in? Are you specifying the Persistence provider in your persistence.xml file? Is that the only exception that you see? Are you using the latest nightly from EclipseLink?
--Gordon

Alex_S wrote:
Hi everybody,

I have tried to switch my application from Toplink Essentials to
Eclipselink, but it currently doesn't work.

After replacing the jar library and doing the necessary changes in
persistence.xml and source code I always get an

Exception in thread "main" javax.persistence.PersistenceException: No
Persistence provider for EntityManager named default
	at
javax.persistence.Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory(Persistence.java:89)
	at com.emd.testpersistence.MyEntityManager.main(MyEntityManager.java:89)

Thx for help,
Alex

Back to the top