RE: [eclipselink-users] Configuring a Coordinated cache via RMIin Java

Tony,

I believe I got the basics working using the attached persistence.xml and sessions.xml (both placed in the META-INF folder. I still need to go a little further in my testing to get a second node configured for verification but the log messages are encouraging about the lookup of the RMI registry and the discover multicast message being sent.

My test harness is just:

		java.rmi.registry.LocateRegistry.createRegistry(Registry.REGISTRY_PORT);

		EntityManagerFactory emf = Persistence
				.createEntityManagerFactory("eclipselink.examples.jpa.cache.rmi");
		EntityManager em = emf.createEntityManager();

		em.find(Employee.class, 1);

		em.close();
		emf.close();

	}