Re: [eclipselink-dev] [External] : 2.7.11 Release

Hi Will,

On 8/1/22 9:36 PM, William Dazey wrote:
Hello!

Are there any plans to release EclipseLink 2.7.11? The last release of
2.7.10 was in December 2021 and there are some bug fixes that I would
like to fix in Open Liberty by pulling in new binaries.

is everything you want there already in? What about ie https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/eclipselink/pull/1014?

thanks,
--lukas

I understand that older releases of EclipseLink receive less backports
and gradually phase out of the Eclipselink release schedule. Are there
any official release support statements for EclipseLink versions?
Unfortunately, Open Liberty continues to support JPA 2.2 and
EclipseLink 2.7, so we have customers reporting issues that we fix and
require some kind of release of older versions (semi-annual?). If it's
possible for me to assume the ability to build/publish these older
versions, I would be will to take this responsibility if a process
exists.

Thanks,
Will Dazey