Re: [eclipselink-dev] [External] : Eclipselink 4.0 / JPA 3.1

On 6/8/22 4:25 PM, Jody Grassel wrote:
Hey there, what's the current timeline for completing Eclipselink 4.0?

should be completed during this month

Also, it seems that a number of the new JPA 3.1 features (DateTime/Math query operations, specifically JPQL) are not complete.

Can you be more specific on what is missing in current master?

thanks,
--lukas

 I couldn't find
any Eclipselink issues regarding delivery for these capabilities -- are they considered already delivered?  If so, then I'll start opening some new issues regarding the failures I'm seeing.