Re: [eclipselink-dev] EclipseLink 2.7.9 (Final) release

Hello!

Thank you for getting this built! I really appreciate getting this
done so that we can pull in these bug fixes!

One thing I wanted to point out upon reviewing the bundles @
https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/rt/eclipselink/releases/2.7.9/eclipselink-plugins-2.7.9.v20210604-2c549e2208.zip

It seems the ASM bundle was built a bit differently than it used to be?

eclipselink-plugins-2.7.8.v20201217-ecdf3c32c4
```
    org.eclipse.persistence.asm_9.0.0.v202010211629.jar
```

eclipselink-plugins-2.7.9.v20210604-2c549e2208
```
    org.eclipse.persistence.asm.jar
```
Also, the internal structure (manifest, license files) have all
changed. I'm guessing this is because a different build process was
used this time. Since the package versions in the manifest and the
bundle version appear to be fine, I'm not reporting an issue (though
the missing license file might be...), I just wanted to bring the
difference to your attention so you can investigate it. I'm sure
you're tired of hearing me pick differences apart at this point -_-'
sorry. I really appreciate you getting this built though and going
through the process!

Thanks,
Will Dazey