Re: [eclipselink-dev] Eclipselink and Jakarta EE 9

Hey there, any news on this?  Anything I can do to help?

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 2:34 PM Jody Grassel <fyrewyld@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sounds good. Is there an issue this is being tracked with?

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 3:23 PM Lukas Jungmann <lukas.jungmann@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On 3/18/20 7:51 PM, Jody Grassel wrote:
> Hello, does anyone have a link to any documents regarding out planned
> timeline for updating Eclipselink 3.0 (Master) to Jakarta EE 9?

PR for this is being prepared as we speak and I believe bigger part will
be ready during the next next week. Switching jpa/eclipselink codebase
as such is not the problem, what is slowing this down are dependencies.

thanks,
--lukas