[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[eclipselink-dev] Freezing master till Monday Oct 21 - switching master to maven
- From: Lukas Jungmann <lukas.jungmann@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 23:08:17 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.14; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/60.9.0
I'd like to ask all committers to not merge anything to master from
now till Monday Oct 21 or till PR #381 gets merged - whatever comes
We've completed work on PR which migrates EclipseLink build from
the ant/Tycho mix to pure maven and we would like to avoid rebasing it
as the change itself touches >20k files.
The PR itself consists of three commits:
1) maven files, migration related scripts
2) the switch itself
3) clean up
How the build is supposed to work after the switch is documented at
We kindly ask all committers to spend some time on trying this out
and/or reviewing this PR. Should there be at least 3 approvals and no
requests for changes in the PR by Friday Oct 18, we'll merge the change
to master on Friday.
Note: We are not planning to make the same change in any other branches.