[eclipselink-dev] javax.persistence.cache.storeMode

Hello!
Taking a look at the JPA specification for "javax.persistence.cache.storeMode", which is section 3.9.2, it does not seem to imply that I can set this property in the persistence.xml; only at the persistence context level. Does everyone agree with this? I am looking into supporting the ability to set this property in the persistence.xml to override the persistence unit default, but I cant decide if the specification is prohibiting this or just allowing persistence context level configuration.

Thanks,
Will Dazey

Back to the top