[eclipselink-dev] Upcoming EclipseLink build related changes

Hi,

As some have already noticed, there is a pull request[1] which is going to move the EclipseLink project build to Maven. For anyone willing to give it a test ride, review it[1], provide feedback[2] and/or customize default 'mvn install', we've put together short build instructions[3]. Even though the build itself is not perfect yet, we are planning to merge the PR (preserving history as much as possible) early next week at the latest to allow others using it and continue improving it in master going forward.

thanks,
--lukas

[1]: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/eclipselink/pull/381
[2]: hit reply or use https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/eclipselink/issues