[eclipselink-dev] EclipseLink 2.7.3 release

Hello everyone!

I was wondering what is happening with the EclipseLink 2.7.3 delivery. I see on the Eclipse project release plan that 2.7.3 is targeted for September 19th (https://projects.eclipse.org/releases/2018-09). But I also see on EclipseLink's project release plan that 2.7.3 was targeted for July 27th (https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.eclipselink)? Since we are past July 27th now I am assuming that the true release date is planned for September 19th then?

Also, looking out at the EclipseLink 2.7.3 release review (https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.eclipselink/reviews/2.7.3-release-review) I see that the review period is over as of July 4th, 2018 and that the state was successful. I am assuming that we are waiting until September 19th since that is the Eclipse foundations release plan? Otherwise, it looks like we are ready to cut 2.7.3 (barring any open issues that are holding us back). I think the license update, which was the largest update for 2.7.3 is complete.

Let me know if there is anyway I can assist with building and cutting EclipseLink releases if more assistance is needed to get this done :)

Thanks,
Will Dazey

Back to the top