Glad to hear that we are moving forward with 2.7.2, I was just worried it might have been lost in the shuffle.
As far as
is concerned. I don't think this one defect should hold up 2.7.2 (unless it is also related to the
"randomly" failing test which is preventing us having clean build). If this is a regression of 2.6 (first appearing in 2.7) as the bug claims, then it does need to be fixed asap, however, we already shipped a 2.7.1 which also had that bug in it. I don't think another release is too bad.
This decision tho also hinges on when 2.7.3 is planned to be cut. The original plan was at the same time as 3.0.0 (
), but considering that is only 1 month away, I'm not sure what the plan is now. Do we just want to slot 2.7.2 for
2018-06-27, along with 3.0.0? Not ideal, but we can pick back up the plan from there I guess.