Re: [eclipselink-dev] Github and EclipseLink

Ok, thats too bad. It would be nice to use for code reviews at least. Thanks for the response.

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 3:09 PM, Dmitry Kornilov <dmitry.kornilov@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Will,

Mirror on GitHub is read only.

Cheers,
Dmitry

On 9 Nov 2017, at 22:05, William Dazey <dazeydev.3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I was poking around https://github.com/eclipse/eclipselink.runtime to see about using pull requests from now on as opposed to crudey patch files for EclipseLink bugs and I notice that I don't have an option to merge the pull request I create. Is this mirror of eclipselink.runtime able to be merged to? Would I need extra permissions to obtain access to this? Does this sound like a good strategy for reviewing changes in the future? I notice that I cannot set a reviewer for my pull request either... which is disconcerting.

Thank,
Will Dazey