Re: [eclipselink-dev] TopLink defect information

Hi,
 this is not accessible, but for this one this is what I see in the bug:

When FetchGroups were implemented the code related to cloning was placed in
the interface registerExistingObject(Object) method and not the internal
registerExistingObject(Object, Descriptor).
In order for NonDeferedWrites to make use of the fetch group functionality
then the code should be moved.

 MartiNG