Re: [eclipselink-dev] Fwd: Moxy expensive classloader search when using elements with primitive types

Hi Marcel,

Am 04.12.2014 um 16:23 schrieb Marcel Valovy:
Hi Rainer,

I am from MOXy development team. Thanks for discovering and reporting
this bug to us. In order to get this issue fixed, bug must be filed in
bugs.eclipse.org tracking tool. This can be done for you if you would
like. Then you can attach the proposed patch (and tests) on the bug and
it will be reviewed. Looks good at first sight (maybe could use map).

Thanks for the very fast response, appreciated. If you like I can open the issue in the bugtracker myself.

Another question is why are the results not memoized at all. But that
will need separate bug.

Not sure about that part. The parent classloader does not memoize not found resources probably due to being able to dynamically add resources.

The JaxbClassloader could memoize, but I don't know whether that would impact some use cases.

As soon as you reuse the JAXBContext you are fine and the result is memoized.

Thanks again!

Thanks to you,

Rainer

Back to the top