Re: [eclipselink-dev] Criteria API for EclipseLink

Hi Hebert,
thanks for the proposal. My take on this is that (putting Criteria API complexity aside) I don't see the reasons why this should be tightly coupled with EclipseLink, given one of the features of your project is provider independence and anyone should be able to use it with EclipseLink (or other provider) even now, or choose a different ease of use implementation to use. What I'd suggest at this point is if you could write up a wiki page or some other form of doc on how to use uaiCriteria with EclipseLink we would be able to include or link it from our wiki.
  MartiNG