|[eclipselink-dev] Git main push: Bug#376437 - batch fetching on aggregates|
Git main push: Bug#376437 - batch fetching on aggregates
Fix batch fetching to work with aggregates (embeddable).
- JoinAttributeManage: moved getFirstNonAggregateExpressionAfterExpressionBuilder to ObjectExpression.
- AggregateObjectMapping: now prepare nested queries for aggregates that use (batch/join/partial/fetch), to avoid cloning per row.
- DatabaseMapping: split extractNestedExpressions into two methods, one used by batch and one by joining, as usage differs.
- ObjectLevelReadQuery: now prepare nested batch queries for inheritance.
- ObjectLevelReadQuery: now prepare nested batch queries off aggregates.
- ComplexAggregateTestSuite: added JPA tests for nested batch queries on aggregates.
Back to the top