Re: [eclipselink-dev] [eclipselink-users] EclipseLink 2.5 now Available

A colleague just pointed my at the autoApply property of the @Converter annotation. It can be used to have a converter be automatically applied to a particular data type. I suspect that is what you are looking for. It is supported in EclipseLink 2.5.