+1.613.220.3223

From: Heider, Sabine
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 2:04 AM
To: Eric Gwin (eric.gwin@xxxxxxxxxx); eclipselink-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Reply To: Dev mailing list for Eclipse Persistence Services
Subject: [eclipselink-dev] Github mirroring of eclipselink.runtime broken?

Hi Eric, hi all,

It seems that the github mirroring of the eclipselink.runtime repository is broken. Have a look at https://github.com/eclipse/eclipselink.runtime/commits/master : The latest commit there is from Feb 28 (commit 5639bcff74702d30ec7fa01a0bdd73a99446fc61).

Could you please check why the mirror doesn’t get updated any more?

Thanks and best regards,

Sabine

Sabine Heider

SAP AG I Dietmar-Hopp-Allee 16 I 69190 Walldorf I Germany

Pflichtangaben/Mandatory Disclosure Statements:

http://www.sap.com/company/legal/impressum.epx