[eclipselink-dev] Eclipse server move...

All,

By all accounts the Eclipse Server move went smoothly and completed successfully over the weekend. However, I am still seeing the "move" redirect for any eclipse.org pages. So while I published the builds, they are not yet visible. Upon review, 2.4 built and tested clean, while 2.5 built clean but tests report the 1/100 JPA errors again.

Also, some of the QA processes will likely fail to run as a result of the redirect, until it expires or is turned off.

Eric

Back to the top