|[eclipselink-dev] Git main push - bug#328714 - support batch writing with optimistic locking|
Git main push - bug#328714 - support batch writing with optimistic locking
This patch adds some fixes and enhancements to batch writing to support usage with optimistic locking and allow for a plugable batch mechanism.
- Allow batch writing persistence unit property to take custom mechanism.
- Provide query hint, "eclipselink.jdbc.batch-writing" to enable/disable batch writing for modify queries.
- Fixed indirect list/set lazy add to not check contains as can cause issue with classes that incorrectly implement equals.
- Cached batch flag in database call, allowed batch to be configurable on ModifyQuery.
- Allowed for batch writing mechanism to be plugable in database platform and accessor.
- Enabled batch writing support with optimistic locking by default, JDBC and most database support this.
- Removed incorrect optimistic batch support in MySQL and MaxDB.
- Added support for NativeSequence to have a TableSequence delegate if the platform does not support the desired type of native sequence.
- Added test for optimistic locking with batch writing.
- Added performance test to compare various batch writing mechanisms.
- Changed native and JPQL modify queries to not batch by default, so correct row-count is returned and query is executed when expected.
Back to the top