[eclipselink-dev] GitHub mirror for eclipselink.runtime and incubator

Hi Eric, hi all,

I’ve been trying to understand how the contribution process is supposed to work with the new Git repositories. This page describes how to contribute using a GitHub repository: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/Handling_Git_Contributions

I have to add that I’m a Git newbie, so I might be wrong, but I got the impression that the entire process only works if there is a mirror of the official EclipseLink Git repositories hosted by GitHub. EclipseLink repositories are currently not mirrored, though – at least I didn’t find them in this list: https://github.com/eclipse.

Could you please have the eclipselink.runtime repository and the incubator repository (and maybe also the others) mirrored as well? According to page http://wiki.eclipse.org/Git/GitHub it seems that it’s not a big deal (I hope).

Thanks and best regards,

Sabine

Back to the top